Step 2: Eliminate ‘Diet’ Foods
You want to be hot, luscious, and feel like a million bucks right?! Me too!! A simple way to accelerate your fabulousness is to avoid all old-school diet foods as they actually hinder your progress instead of help you to achieve your goals, so not cool. These foods (typically labeled ‘light’, ‘diet’, ‘low-carb’, ‘sugar-free’, ‘fat-free’, etc) are actually quite toxic and will definitely slow your weight-loss.
- All fat-free and/or sugar-free yogurt (frozen and otherwise)
- Weight-loss bars – I would stay away from bars in general, most of them are hard to digest and stick like glue in the intestines. Who wants a belly pooch? Not me, but if you’re a fan , eat bars to your hearts content, you’ll be rocking a fantastic pooch in no time!
- Packaged, processed meats
- Frozen dinners
- All manufactured low-carb weight-loss items
- All diet sodas and diet drinks
- Milk (including skim, I don’t recommend cow’s milk in any form)
- Sugar-free products in general
- Artificial Sweeteners like Sweet & Low, Splenda, Equal, NutraSweet, and Aspartame. (If you need a sugar substitute use NuNaturals brand Stevia from iherb.com. It’s delicious, natural, and fabulous for your waistline! AND you can get $5 off your first order through iherb by using the discount code WAG472).
Regardless of how low the carbohydrate or calorie count, the above foods cannot fully be digested by the body, so they will get stored as waste.
Waste = Weight!
Besides, you could be eating real food with truly satisfying textures and tastes like avocados, sweet potatoes, real full-fat cream and butter, dates, macadamia nuts, and much more while still losing waste/weight and feeling like you’re twelve years old again. Try achieving THAT with constipating mainstream diet food! – Natalia Rose